Christ Embassy... more than a church; it's a vision! God's vision!
LEAFE & FLORENCE
God Bless You, and thank you for visiting us.
We know that it is not by accident that you are reading this.
In Christ Embassy, our vision is to take God’s divine presence to the peoples and the nations of the world and to demonstrate the character of the Holy Spirit. We’re on a mission to raise generations of men and women who will come into their inheritance and fulfill God’s purpose for their lives as we teach and demonstrate the Word of God to them. As we do this, we give lives a meaning and build a happier world with love.
It is an honor and privilege that our Pastor, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, have sent us to share this message with you. We teach the infallible Word of God and show men how to fulfill their divine purpose in Christ.
My wife and I extend a personal invitation to you, your family and friends to come on board and enjoy a well rounded ministry that caters to all your needs and produces a complete person in Christ Jesus.
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Ephesians 4:11-13 (KJV)
Chris Oyakhilome, the President of Believers' Loveworld Incorporated is a dedicated minister of God's Word whose messages has brought the reality of the divine life to the hearts of many.
Millions have been affected by their television broadcast 'Atmosphere for Miracles,' their outreaches, crusades, magazines, as well as several books and audio-visual materials.
Their impact has led to the establishment of thousands of churches and campus fellowships worldwide, which minister the reality of the Word of God to their environs in its truth, simplicity and power.
Please visit www.christembassy.org for more information.
18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
Proverbs 29:18King James Version (KJV)
To take the divine presence of God to the peoples and the nations of the world demonstrating the character of His Spirit.
To raise a generation of men and women who will come into their inheritance to fulfill God's dream.
To bring them into their inheretance.
WHAT WE STAND FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
This is the statement of Bible doctrine as believed and taught by the Believers’ LoveWorld Inc. aka Christ Embassy. This statement of faith has its source in the Bible and is in total agreement with the foundational principles of the doctrines of Christ.
The Bible, God, & The Trinity
* We believe that the Bible contains the inspired and infallible Word of God.
(2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1: 20-21)
* We believe that there is only one God eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost.
(Ephesians 4:5-6, Genesis 1:26, Matthew 3:16-17)
Deity, Rapture, &
* We believe in the deity of Christ.
(John 1: 1-4; John 10:30; Hebrews 1:1-5)
a. He was born of a virgin.
(Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:30-35)
b. He was conceived of the Holy Ghost. (Matthew 1:18-25, Luke 1:30-35)
c. He died. (John 19:30-35)
d. He rose again from the dead bodily.
(John 20:25-29, Luke 24:36-40)
e. He ascended into heaven bodily.
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Matthew 29-30)
* We believe in the rapture of the church and the Second coming of Christ.
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Matthew 29-30)
Power, & Provisions
* We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus. (Acts 3:19, Luke 24:47; Ephesians 1:7)
* We believe regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit through the Word of God is essential for personal salvation. (Titus 2:5, John 3:3-5, Ephesians 5:25-27)
* We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides divine healing for the body, salvation for the soul of everyone that believes.
(1 Peter 2: 24; Acts 3: 16, Acts 9: 32 – 35)
Holy Spirit & Final
* We believe that when an individual receives the Holy Ghost, he receives divine enablement for Christian service and witness.
(Acts 1: 8; 2:4; 3:1 – 26; 4:5 - 12)
* We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost.
(Romans 15: 16; 1 Corinthians 6:11)
* We believe in the final resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the former to eternal life and the latter to eternal judgement.
(Revelations 20: 11 – 15; 1 Corinthians 15: 12 - 23)