CHRIST EMBASSY HAWAI'I
To take the divine presence of God, to the peoples and nations of the world demonstrating the character of His Spirit.
Christ Embassy... more than a church; it's a vision! God's vision!
LEAFE & FLORENCE
Greetings in the Matchless Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Welcome to our Christ Embassy Hawaii Website. Our Vision is to take the Divine Presence of God, to the Peoples and Nations of the World, Demonstrating the Character of the Holy Spirit. Our Mission is to raise generations of Men and Women who will come into their Inheritance and Fulfill God's Dream. Our Purpose it to bring ALL men into their Inheritance. As we do this, we give lives a meaning and build a happier world with love.
It is an honour and a privilege that our Dear Highly Esteemed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, have sent us to the South Pacific Regions, to share this message with you. We teach the infallible Word of God and show men how to fulfill their divine purpose in Christ.
My Wife and I would like to extend a personal invitation to you, your family, and friends to join us and the ministry of God, that caters to all your needs and produces a complete person in Christ Jesus.
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, the President of Believers' Loveworld Incorporated is a dedicated minister of God's Word, whose messages has brought the reality of the divine life to the hearts of many.
Millions have been affected by their television broadcast 'Atmosphere for Miracles,' their outreaches, crusades, magazines, as well as several books and audio-visual materials.
Their impact has led to the establishment of thousands of churches and campus fellowships worldwide, which minister the reality of the Word of God to their environs in its truth, simplicity and power.
Please visit www.christembassy.org for more information.
18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
Proverbs 29:18King James Version (KJV)
Vision . Mission. Purpose.
To take the divine presence of God to the peoples and the nations of the world demonstrating the character of His Spirit.
To raise a generation of men and women who will come into their inheritance to fulfill God's dream.
To bring them into their inheretance.
WHAT WE STAND FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
This is the statement of Bible doctrine as believed and taught by the Believers’ LoveWorld Inc. aka Christ Embassy. This statement of faith has its source in the Bible and is in total agreement with the foundational principles of the doctrines of Christ.
The Bible, God, & The Trinity
* We believe that the Bible contains the inspired and infallible Word of God.
(2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1: 20-21)
* We believe that there is only one God eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost.
(Ephesians 4:5-6, Genesis 1:26, Matthew 3:16-17)
Deity, Rapture, &
* We believe in the deity of Christ.
(John 1: 1-4; John 10:30; Hebrews 1:1-5)
a. He was born of a virgin.
(Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:30-35)
b. He was conceived of the Holy Ghost. (Matthew 1:18-25, Luke 1:30-35)
c. He died. (John 19:30-35)
d. He rose again from the dead bodily.
(John 20:25-29, Luke 24:36-40)
e. He ascended into heaven bodily.
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Matthew 29-30)
* We believe in the rapture of the church and the Second coming of Christ.
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Matthew 29-30)
Power, & Provisions
* We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus. (Acts 3:19, Luke 24:47; Ephesians 1:7)
* We believe regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit through the Word of God is essential for personal salvation. (Titus 2:5, John 3:3-5, Ephesians 5:25-27)
* We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides divine healing for the body, salvation for the soul of everyone that believes.
(1 Peter 2: 24; Acts 3: 16, Acts 9: 32 – 35)
Holy Spirit & Final
* We believe that when an individual receives the Holy Ghost, he receives divine enablement for Christian service and witness.
(Acts 1: 8; 2:4; 3:1 – 26; 4:5 - 12)
* We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost.
(Romans 15: 16; 1 Corinthians 6:11)
* We believe in the final resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the former to eternal life and the latter to eternal judgement.
(Revelations 20: 11 – 15; 1 Corinthians 15: 12 - 23)